3 Favourites Shared

 So i am coming at you with a slightly different kind of a share today. Whilst i am familair with sharing most things about life around Tangle Towers and probably also too many clouds (is there such a thing?) i wanted to try something a little more unfamiliar to myself.  It's good to push yourself once in a while no?  I am no beauty blogger.  and it has never been the kind of blog that i have enjoyed reading.  There's nowt wrong with that, it's just not for me.  Mostly 'cos i find that a lot of the content is a bit on the same-y side.  And i also feel like it's a little bit of a saturated area, in that so so many bloggers receive samples and freebies and alot of reviews aren't as genuine as they could be.  My favourite bloggers are ones that mix it up and have a little bit of everything, content-wise.  I digress.  

Today i want to share three particularly fabulous products with your lovely faces.  Simply because i adore them.  Not just love, adore.  And for someone who isn't really into beauty, make-up et al, well for me its a big deal.  I am sharing them because they work.  They are products i have used and loved for a fair few weeks now and have re-bought.  Furthermore, two of them are a summery variation on products from the same brand i have forever been faithful too.  As tentative a step as it is (for me!) to switch up my usual suspects a little, sometimes having real brand loyalty and love never disappoints.  
 1.  Batiste Dry Shampoo - Floral Essences.  Now i wont HARP on about the benefits of dry shampoo. But what i will say is that it took me a whole lot longer than it should have (or is normal) for me to make the transition from washing my mop every day, to going a few days in between and really learning to love dry shampoo.  For me it wasn't so much the texture of my hair.  I soon fell in love with dry shampoos' ability to give my hair texture and fullness, And an extra hour in bed on the days i didn't wash it.  What i couldn't get right and what i missed most, was the smell of freshly washed hair.  Now i don't think you can ever fully replicate the smell with dry shampoo, not fully.  But i soon settled on Batiste's Oriental scent.  I haven't diverted from this staple in aboutthree years?  Until recently.  I wont lie, i noticed the pretty-printed bottle first.  You know, me and my prints!  But this floral fragrance is HEAVEN.  It's clean, fresh and sweet without being overly sweet or synthetic.  And it clings to my hair all day, so i get a sweet little waft of it often and that's what i love.  No doubt this will be a summer limited edition but i am happy to go back to my original if it does.  I'm content in just a little summer romance...

2.  Good Things Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser.  I can't speak of this brand HIGHLY enough.  I am a huge whopping Lush fanatic but whilst i swear by their products for removing my makeup and for my evening cleansing routine, i always missed having a simple fuss-free cleanser to wash my face in first thing in the morning when all it has had on are my evening serum and a moisturiser.  Especially as i don't always shower in the morning.  I have used Good Things Fresh Start Creamy Cleanser for about 2 years now.  I can't fault it.  It puts just the right amount of moisturiser into my skin without it feeling greasy.  And it's just the right side of soapy without it feeling as if it has stripped my skin.  I know what you are thinking, why change then?  I also use their Miracle Mattifier moisturiser every day and night and it has changed my life.  OH and the condition of my skin completely.  It keeps my skin hydrated and shine free and feeling soft all at the same time.  So it was a decision i made purely as i haven't used a single product of theirs that i haven't liked.  The Manuka Honey Creamy cleanser is a dreamboat.  I mean why wouldn't it be?!  It's rich, creamy and so soothing, especially on those days where the sun has been beaming full force between those cotton-wool clouds.  It's rich in a way that fully moisturises but doesn't leave a residue on the skin.  I hope this isn't a summer only product 'cos i can imagine it being useful through autumn and winter too.   Oh and i completely forgot to tell you that all of their products are free from parabens, sodium laureth sulphates, animal ingredients and mineral oils - read: all of the nasty synthetic things you don't want to be putting into your skin.  

3.  Boujois Poudre de Riz de Java.  I KNOW what a mouthful.  This little pot of loveliness caught my eye purely because of it's beautiful packaging.  I bought it on a bit of a whim which was a little bit out of character for me. I have used the same makeup and shine control lotion for ages.  But i fancied trying something a little bit DIFFERENT.  I haven't got the shiniest skin, but it can appear on the oily side if i am fizzing and whizzing about and so i have forever stayed as far away as possible from anything with 'iridescent' 'pearlised' or 'highlighter' in its description.  I look like i have been polished with a can of Mr Sheen if not.  But not with this little pot of DELIGHT.  This is a shine control-come-cheek sparkler pot of wonderful-ness.  It takes away that mid-afternoon shine, or keeps it at bay if i remember to dust it on in the morning.  It also gives me just enough of a hint of sparkle.  This is ideal in the warmer weather we have been having.  It makes my freckly cheeks resemble something quite nice! 
*   *   *
If you had to pick your three FAVOURITE products in this warmer weather, what would they be?  Have you loved any new products enough to shout about lately?!  I'd love you to SHARING!  I chose these three products for no other reason than i flipping love them and wanted to tell you about them. If you happen to give any of them a go then i'd also love for you to let me know too.